UK Cyber Security Forum
The UK Cyber Security Forum is a social enterprise representing small medium companies (SMEs) across the UK who are actively working in the cyber security sector. As a qualifying SME, it is completely free to join the Forum, and we now have more than 500 such members across the country. If you'd like to apply to become a member, please contact us.
Cyber Security Clusters
The Forum facilitates a number of Cyber Security Clusters around the UK by working with a network of local volunteer champions. These groups organise cluster meetings and events for Members in their vicinity, helping Members to network, share best practice and hear about new opportunities. You can see the locations of the current Clusters here.
Core Membership Benefits
Cyber Security SMEs can apply to become Core Members. Membership brings the following benefits:
- Receive regular information about opportunities and events.
- Opportunity to list your capability on the CyberCollaborate Portal.
- Invitation to join the closed LinkedIn discussion group.
- Introduction to your local Cyber Security Cluster contact where available, and opportunity to attend Cluster meetings.
- Opportunity to list your company details for a modest fee on this website.
- Tailored insurance package.
- Assistance with security clearance for projects in collaboration with ADS, an Aerospace and Defence trade association. For further details please see the press release.
The Forum represents all the Core Members at a national level. You do not need to be located near a Cluster to be a member of the Forum. Highlighting barriers to growth and promoting small company capabilities, the Forum also acts as a central contact for organisations who are looking for partners or suppliers from within the Cyber Security SME ecosystem.
Any organisation can apply to join the Forum as an Associate Member. This category can include companies in the service industry (such as lawyers, accountants, insurance brokers and recruitment consultants) who wish to participate in the Cyber Security sector. If you are a company that wants to know more about cyber security or source capability in this sector, we can also help you as an Associate Member. Membership rates and benefits can be seen here.
The UK Cyber Security Forum can also assist you with cyber security within your supply chain.